[an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive]

Wednesday, January 30

iWon / Reuters 'Made in Peru' plug to boost commerce in 2002: "According to Gleiser, government procurement will grow from 15 percent to 20 percent this year. Some 20 percent of that will be made in large-scale deals subject to public bidding, while the remaining 80 percent are smaller purchases that can be made directly from suppliers." Pump-priming.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?